1897 Palm Beach Lakes Blvd., Suite 213, West Palm Beach, FL 33409
Home Health Care Agency - Medicare Certified
Click Here to Read Our Reviews
Caregiver Screening Process
United Nursing Services caregivers undergo a strict screening process before they join the United Nursing Services team. Each caregiver receives a Level II background check with fingerprinting as required by the Agency for Health Care Administration (AHCA).
As additional safety measures, United Nursing Services also checks driving records and drug tests each employee. Between our application and orientation processes United Nursing Services assures high quality employees to care for our clients.
Here are some of the steps United Nursing Services takes to guarantee qualified employees are hired and retained:
• Employee competency is tested both in writing and hands-on
• Professional license verification through the state’s database
• Review of professional references
• Verification of work history
• Minimum of 1 year supervised experience within the last 3 years
• Current health screening required
• Citizen/Immigration status verification
• Current CPR certification verified
• State approved training and continuing education in patients’ rights and dignity, Alzheimer’s disease, communicating with the cognitively impaired, preventing medical errors, infection control, patient confidentiality and HIPAA, HIV/AIDS, domestic violence and occupational safety.