1897 Palm Beach Lakes Blvd., Suite 213, West Palm Beach, FL 33409
Home Health Care Agency - Medicare Certified
Click Here to Read Our Reviews
Call (800) 334-5140 or complete the form on this page today to learn more and to arrange for a Registered Nurse evaluation.
At UNS, we’ve seen understaffed hospitals and nursing homes filled to capacity with parents just like yours. Often the staffing at these facilities cannot provide your loved ones the attention and care they truly deserve. Often times costly private duty services are required in the facility to give your loved one the appropriate level of care needed.
These days there are better, safer and more cost effective options. With the range of services available today, your loved one can remain in the comfort of their own home and maintain their maximum level of independence by having one on one personal services readily available to meet their every need. We believe your parents, relatives, and loved ones deserve better.
Give us a call at (800) 334-5140.
Or, Complete the form below.
We respect your privacy.
• Checking vital signs (temperature, pulse, blood pressure, respiration)
• Ice bag/heat treatments as ordered
• Intake and output of food and fluids
• Restroom and bedside commodes/bedpan assistance
• Catheter care
• Empty/change colostomy drainage bag
• Checking daily bowel movements
• Collecting feces/urine for testing
• Medication assistance
• Status reports on mental/behavioral/physical changes
• Maintaining safety precautions (remove items that could be tripped on,
use of side rails/transfer belt/support bags)
We also offer the following in-home rehabilitation services for those in need of:
• Speech therapy
• Physical therapy
• Occupational therapy
• Massage therapy
• Respiratory therapy
About Our Elder Care Team
Our Elder Care team consists of home health aides, licensed practical nurses, registered nurses, and therapists who are available for as little as 1 hour to as often as 24 hours every day, depending on your loved one’s needs.
You can even choose to hire live-in aides so your parent has 24/7 care, should they need it.
When it comes to hiring, we make sure to go the extra mile and focus on building the right team. This ensures that your loved one is in the best hands possible.
Our caregivers must:
• Have a minimum of 1 year supervised professional experience
• Provide references from at least two medical professionals
• Pass an extensive background check by law enforcement agencies
• Pass random drug screenings
• Speak, read, and write fluently in English
• Successfully complete orientation concerning agency policies, along with both verbal and written screenings, and hands-on
In addition to providing your loved one with an experienced team member, we also try to focus on partnering the right caregiver with the right patient. That’s why we look for aides who are also compatible with your parent on a personal level. This way they can build a positive, long-lasting relationship together. It also makes certain that your loved one is comfortable and well-taken
Our team is licensed and insured for your protection. (Insurance summary provided upon request.)
We’ve made it our mission at United Nursing Services to provide only the highest quality of home care. We treat each of our patients as if they are our own parent. Unlike overcrowded facilities, your loved one will enjoy the one-on-one attention and personalized care they deserve.
To Learn More About Our Elder Care Services, Please Contact Us Today!
We encourage you to learn more about our elder care services by contacting one of our friendly representatives who will be able to walk you through everything you need to know to feel informed and confident moving forward.
For more information, please call:
• 1-800-334-5140 for Palm Beach county inquiries
• 1-800-596-6003 for Lee and Collier counties