1897 Palm Beach Lakes Blvd., Suite 213, West Palm Beach, FL 33409
Home Health Care Agency - Medicare Certified
Click Here to Read Our Reviews
Working at United Nursing Services
We want our caregivers to know they are valuable and essential members of our award-winning team. Each employee contributes directly to United Nursing Services growth and success.
United Nursing Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer, drug-free, smoke-free workplace. We are licensed, bonded, and insured.
United Nursing Services offers many opportunities in the health care field. Assignments consist of full time, part time, per diem, short- and long-term employment in home care, hospitals and nursing homes.
We offer assignments throughout Palm Beach, Lee, Collier, Charlotte, Sarasota, Glades, Hendry and DeSoto counties.
Are you ready for an exciting and rewarding career in health care? To respond to any of the job openings posted below, please carefully follow directions as requested to each specific posting.
CURRENT OPEN POSITIONS:
• RN • PT • MSW
• LPN • OT • Registered Dietician
• CNA • ST • Registered Nutritionist
• PCA • OT
Items required to apply for a position at United Nursing Services
- ALL DOCUMENTS MUST BE ORIGINALS -
United Nursing Services accepts applications Monday - Friday 9:00am - 3:00pm
Download an application:
• One year SUPERVISED & VERIFIABLE experience under current license within the last 3 years.
(CNA’s must have worked within last 23 months to maintain their certificate.)
• Physical within the last 6 months stating you’re “Free from Communicable Disease”
(The above must be on letterhead or our form.)
• Current Florida Driver’s License ***** MUST be able to drive and own a car *****
• Proof of Auto Insurance
• Original Social Security Card
• Resident Alien Card, if applicable
• Current CPR Card
Level II Background Screening
Two professional References (Name and Phone Numbers) that you have worked for/with for at least 3 months.
Must be a physician, RN or LPN
CEU/In-services (must be from a licensed provider):
All Applicants: HIV, Domestic Violence, Alzheimer’s Disease, Preventing Medical Errors, Infection Control, OSHA, HIPPA
CNA/HHA applicants require “Assisting with Medication”
New Additional CNA/HHA CEU Requirements:
2) Legal Aspects and Ethics,
3) Patient Rights and Dignity,
4) Communication w/Cognitively Impaired Patients
All above In-services are available through United Nursing Services. Employees must maintain CEU requirements as required by the State of Florida.
Give us a call at (800) 334-5140.
Or, Complete the form below.
We respect your privacy.