1897 Palm Beach Lakes Blvd., Suite 213, West Palm Beach, FL 33409
Home Health Care Agency - Medicare Certified
Click Here to Read Our Reviews
Call (800) 334-5140 or complete the form on this page today to learn more and to arrange for a Registered Nurse evaluation.
As the primary caregiver of a loved one, parent, spouse, sibling or child with a chronic illness or disability your job is not easy.
Our Respite Care services are totally customizable to your needs. We can give you a short break lasting one hour or schedule care for as long as a month or more. We work to accommodate the times you need off.
We treat each of our patients as if they were our own parent. We’ll keep your loved one on the same routines and schedules that you’ve established so their transition with our staff is seamless and comfortable.
• Checking vital signs (temperature, pulse, blood pressure, respiration)
• Ice bag/heat treatments as ordered
• Intake and output of food and fluids
• Restroom and bedside commodes/bedpan assistance
• Catheter care
• Empty/change colostomy drainage bag
• Checking daily bowel movements
• Collecting feces/urine for testing
Give us a call at (800) 334-5140.
Or, Complete the form below.
We respect your privacy.
• Medication assistance
• Status reports on mental/behavioral/physical changes
• Maintaining safety precautions (remove items that could be tripped on, use of
side rails/transfer belt/support bags)
We also offer the following in-home rehabilitation services for those in need of:
• Speech therapy
• Physical therapy
• Occupational therapy
• Massage therapy
• Respiratory therapy
High Quality Care
Providing high quality home care is just one of our missions at UNS, and it’s something we don’t take lightly. We provide top-notch care right in the comfort of your own home so your loved one can remain at ease. Our highly trained team will give you peace of mind that your loved one is receiving the same personalized care that they would have had with you.
In addition to providing your loved one with an experienced team member, we also try to focus on partnering the right caregiver with the right patient. That’s why we look for aides who are also compatible with your parent on a personal level. This way they can build a positive, long-lasting relationship together. It also makes certain that your loved one is comfortable and well-taken
To ensure that your loved one is in good hands, our team members must:
• Have a minimum of 1 year supervised professional experience
• Provide references from at least two medical professionals
• Pass an extensive background check by law enforcement agencies
• Pass random drug screenings
• Speak, read, and write fluently in English
• Successfully complete orientation concerning agency policies, along with both verbal and written screenings, and hands-on
Our team is licensed and insured for your protection. To view our insurance summary, please click here.
We’ve made it our mission at United Nursing Services to provide only the highest quality of home care. We treat each of our patients as if they are our own parent.
To Learn More About Our Respite Care Services, Please Contact Us Today!
We encourage you to learn more about our respite care services by contacting one of our friendly representatives who will be able to walk you through everything you need to know to feel informed and confident moving forward.
For more information, please call:
• 1-800-334-5140 for Palm Beach county inquiries
• 1-800-596-6003 for Lee and Collier counties